Wednesday 23 June 2010

Comets on Fire - Bong Voyage (2003)













Limited to a 800 limited pressing,
this early Comets on Fire album
show them playing at full noise
rock jam mode.

A live recording, this is sonically
intense music that pays no attention
to categorizations .... guitar freak outs,
wailing vocals, electronic squalls and I
think there is a saxaphone in the mix.

More chaotic than Avatar or Blue Cathedral,
this will clear your ears - Listen
I posted the wrong link, this has now been fixed.

2 comments:

  1. The rar file contains an album by Nevermore. The COF album ist just 54 MB, not 113. Thought it was higher quality than the one I had. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks for pointing that out - I will up load again. Just checked the size...it is 54MB - I probably have the same version as you.

    Cheers for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete