Wednesday 14 December 2011

Soundtrack to my year - 2011

Towers - The Fields

Arabrot - Solar Anus

Rational Animals - Bock Rock Parade

Tom Blacklung & The Smokestacks - Curious Concoction

Cosmonauts Day - Paths Of The Restless

We'll Go Machete - Strong Drunk Hands

Earth - Angels Of Darkness, Demons Of Light

Rwake - Rest

A Storm Of Light - As The Valle Of Death Becomes Us

Dead Elephant - Thanatology

Enablers - Blown Realms & Stalled Explosions

Fucked Up - David Comes To Life

KEN mode - Venerable

Pneu - Highway To health

The United Sons Of Toil - When The Revolution Comes

Touche Amore - Parting The Sea Between You & me

Henryspenncer - To The Timeless Valley

Amebix - Sonic Mass

These were the albums that made me jump up and down
the most. There are no links in this post but a lot have been
featured on this blog and the rest are out there.

In the next couple of days, I will post which one became
my album of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Some brilliant choices there Tony mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Claypool, there seemed to be a much better choice this year, the list of stuff that almost got my perfect score was twice as large as last year.

    I think every month, there seemed to be some mind-blowing releases, hopefully next year will be as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one! I´m working on mine. I think it will be a little different hehe. It´s really hard to choose just a few ones!isn´t it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is, there seemed to be a lot of good releases this year.

    ReplyDelete